Monday, November 26, 2012

All I Want for Christmas...

Be still my heart, Christmas time is right around the corner! Oh, how happy am I! :)
 Unfathomable amounts of toe warming gluhwein, monstrous Christmas trees and markets (in Budapest AND Germany), hot chocolate with large amounts of amaretto, watching my most favorite childhood movies, frightful winter weather, catching snowflakes on my tongue when I feel as if no one is watching, silly stockings and the brightest Christmas lights...
This time of year makes me ALMOST as excited as Halloween.
Almost.

I never know what to ask for when my mother says, "What do you want for Christmas?" Well, besides a white Christmas, here are a few things that are definitely on my Christmas Dream Wish List!

I have fallen head over heels in love with all of the adorable, little French bulldogs roaming around Berlin. It's quite unfortunate, since I won't be able to have one for at least several more years! When I do get one however, he will be perfect--like the cute little fella you see here.

I have been absolutely obsessed with FURLA bags for some time now. The PVC material and sleek design of this bag is so endearing somehow! I especially love this unbelievable sparkly, red color. *Urban Decay could make an incredible lipgloss out of this shade!* It reminds me of Dorothy's unforgettable shoes from the Wizard of Oz.
Damn you, Black Milk. I made a post about this brand recently and I am still flabbergasted by these leggings in particular. Napoleon and an artistic battlefield, what's not to love?

I have a thing for lockets. There's just something romantic and old-world about them, and I've always wanted a beautiful gold one like this. Don't the emerald and diamond pieces on this gem just make it so exquisite?
It would be even more exquisite if it were hanging around my neck!
Ahem...




Two plane tickets to Knoxville, Tennessee please! *Santa, my German boy has to come with me too!* :)
I always get a little homesick around this time of year, no matter how many gingerbread cookies I stuff myself with. This will be my second Christmas in Germany though, and I'm terribly excited for it!
 I realize that I am very lucky indeed to have such a wonderful German family to celebrate the holidays with.


On an ending note, I've been playing Dolly Parton's Christmas music nonstop for the past few days. My poor roommate probably wants to murder me with one of the tofu-rauch "smoke" dogs I recently bought. However, Dolly's the sweetest woman and her angelic voice is entirely too contagious. If you've never heard "Smoky Mountain Christmas" you must listen! 
Good night everyone, wherever you are.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment